Branched chain amino acids (BCAA) contain three out of the eight essential amino acids; leucine, valine and isoleucine that our body needs to make muscle. When you work out your body breaks down some of your muscle to create amino acids for fuel. Thus using BCAA’s are known to be directly taken up by both muscle cells and by immune system cells where they are used primarily as an energy source and to help repair tissue. For women whom are concerned about building muscle, remember that more muscle doesn’t necessarily mean greater bulk, it is what helps your body to burn more calories.
- Increase endurance
- Increase lean muscle growth
- Increase strength
- Prevent fatigue during exercise
- Improve mental performance
- Increase energy levels
- Improve immune system function
- Improve post-exercise recovery (less muscle soreness and more muscle growth)
INTRA-WORKOUT CATALYST – The most advanced SUGAR FREE and CARBOHYDRATE FREE Intra-Workout Catalyst in the world.
XTEND is the ultimate sugar-free, BCAA-containing drink mix to be consumed intra-workout (during exercise.) Whether you’re a physique athlete, strongman, powerlifter, traditional athlete,.endurance competitor, or just looking to significantly change your body composition through resistance training and nutrition, XTEND is ideally formulated to maximize training intensity and support your goals. XTEND was the first and has become the most well-recognized and most widely-used used intra-workout catalyst product because it not only works but it tastes great too!
HOW DOES XTEND WORK?
XTEND is commonly thought of as simply a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) supplement, but that is like saying a Navy SEAL is a sailor who can swim really well. There’s so much more to the story. XTEND contains:
- BCAAs(leucine, isoleucine, and valine,) in a research validated 2:1:1 ratio to stimulate and support muscle protein synthesis and provide metabolic energy while you train.
- Glutamine to promote muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme.
- Vitamin B6 to ensure optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions.
- Bonded Citrulline Malate to help facilitate rapid ATP turnover and lactate re-absorption to support higher training volumes at a given exercise intensity.
- Electrolytes (potassium, chloride and sodium) to optimize cell hydration and muscle contractile function while you train even under the most brutal of conditions.
- Stage 1: 7000 mg of BCAAs, in a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine:Isoleucine:Valine is used to provide metabolic energy while you train, as well as to stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
- Stage 2: 2500 mg of Glutamine is used to increase extracellular concentrations of Glutamine, which helps to promote muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme.
- Stage 3: 640 mcg of Vitamin B6 serves as the rate-limiting cofactor involved in optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions.
- Stage 4: 1000 mg of Citrulline Malate help support rapid ATP turnover and lactate re-absorption to support higher training volumes at a given exercise intensity. Citrulline also serves as a secondary signal to stimulate muscle protein synthesis, most likely arising from its ability to promote increased blood flow via increase nitric oxide (NO) and/or improving the energy state of a cell by promoting lactate re-absorption.
- Stage 5: 1171 mg of an extensively studied Electrolyte blend, consisting of Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, and Sodium Chloride, help to optimize muscle contractile function and promote cell hydration under the most brutal of conditions.
RESULTS BY USING XTEND
Two clinical studies support the effective use of XTEND, when combined with exercise:
1. Increased Lean Body Mass by 2x MORE than Whey Protein and 3x MORE than Carbohydrates in just 8 weeks.
2. Decreased Body Fat by 2x MORE than Whey Protein and 3x MORE than Carbohydrates in just 8 weeks
3. Increased the Bench Press Weight Used on a 10-reps to failure test (10-RM) by 2x MORE than Whey Protein and
3x MORE than Carbohydrates in just 8 weeks.
4. Increased the Squat Weight Used on a 10-reps to failure test (10-RM) by 2x MORE than Whey Protein and 3x MORE than Carbohydrates in just 8 weeks.
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (one level scoop) of Scivation XTEND™ per 10 fluid ounces of water. Two university studies confirm that XTEND is significantly effective at increasing muscle mass and strength, and reducing body fat when consumed during exercise or immediately prior to and after training. It’s recommended that you begin consuming XTEND immediately before your workout, and continue sipping on XTEND throughout your training or competition.
Flavours available in Australia:
- Green Apple Explosion
- Raspberry Blue
- Orange Dream
- Watermelon Madness
- Grape Escape
- Lemon Lime Sour
- 30 serve tub
- 90 serve tub
- 30 stick variety pack
Primaforce BCAA is lab tested for potency and purity and is a precise, scientific blend of Energy Aminos consisting of the proven 2:1:1 ratio of Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine) that will give you the energy you need to maximize your training while enhancing recovery at the same time. Energy Aminos, as found in Primaforce BCAA, have been scientifically proven to help speed recovery and avoid fatigue by blocking entry of fatigue-inducing tryptophan into the brain and support increased protein synthesis.
MODERN BCAA – USP Labs
USP Labs Modern BCAA is the branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) supplement that has been dominating the bodybuilding world. This BCAA powder includes the ingredients leucine, isoleucine, valine, and Sustamine L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine. Muscles are comprised of proteins, which in turn are made of amino acids. The first three ingredients on this list are the three branched chain amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. These BCAAs compose about 30% of your muscle protein. Moreover, they are also classified as what we call “essential” amino acids. These amino acids, which are essential to body functions, cannot be generated by your body on its own, but must come from outside dietary sources or supplements like Modern BCAA.
Sustamine L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine is a dipeptide chain of two amino acids, L-Alanine and L-Glutamine. The most critical component here is L-Glutamine, which composes 60% of your skeletal muscle tissue! Why is Glutamine present in a dipeptide form here, instead of on its own? Dipeptides are smaller than proteins, which makes them much easier for the cells in your small intestine to absorb. This creates more efficiency in the metabolism of the L-Glutamine, resulting in your muscles getting more nutrition more rapidly. Sustamine gives you another benefit too, which is protection of your immune system. How many times have you gotten sick from overworking yourself in the gym? It’s easy for your immune system to be suppressed when you work out hard every day. Sustamine bolsters your immune system to prevent this from happening.
It’s equally important to think about what these ingredients aren’t. These ingredients aren’t unnatural, and they aren’t dangerous or risky. They aren’t steroids or prohormones, both of which have been known to cause adverse side effects in many people, including the suppression of natural testosterone. Modern BCAA has only natural, healthy ingredients which will support your production of testosterone, not supplant it—and which will help you reach your bodybuilding goals while taking care of the rest of your health. Modern BCAA side effects are basically nonexistent. The only cautionary note is to sufferers of ALS; one study did show adverse reactions of ALS patients to BCAAs; otherwise, the only effects you can expect from Modern BCAA are health-enhancing ones!
Another key point to recognize about Modern BCAA is the ratio of its ingredients, specifically that of its branched chain amino acids, leucine, isoleucine, and valine. While each of these BCAAs has its part to play in the creation and maintenance of muscle tissue, the one which is recognized to be the most significant by far is leucine. In response to this knowledge, many BCAA manufacturers have taken care to include leucine in a slightly higher proportion than the other two BCAAs. A typical ratio would be 2-1-1. USPlabs on the other hand wasn’t willing to shirk on this very important amino acid! Modern BCAA includes leucine, isoleucine, and valine in a ratio of 8-1-1 so that you are getting the most of the amino acid which is the most crucial!
Flavours available in Australia
- White Blue Raspberry
- Grape Bubblegum
- Fruit Punch
MONSTER AMINO – CYTOSPORT
Monster Amino™ is an ultra-concentrated BCAA formula that delivers an 8:1:1 Ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine. Recent university of research shows that Leucine enriched beverage consumed with exercise synergistically activates and prolongs activity of the mTOR signaling pathway, which increases muscle anabolic potential (muscle growth)¹²³. The mTOR pathway is the “trigger” that signals the very genesis of muscle protein synthesis.
Monster Amino is able to achieve the anbolic 8:1:1 BCAA ratio by combining PepForm™ Leucine Peptides and free-form L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine for maximum muscle-building performance.
- Full label transparency – no proprietary blends
- Anabolic 8:1:1 BCAA Ratio to help promote mTOR pathway activation
- Complete Amino Acid profile. Contains both Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
- PepForm Leucine Peptides for enhanced Leucine bioavailability to trigger muscle protein synthesis
- Sugar Free
- No artificial FD&C dyes
Consume 1 serving of Monster Amino immediately post-workout. An additional serving can be use anytime during the day as a nitrogen boost.
Flavours available in Australia
- Sour Grape
- Fruit Punch
- Blue Raspberry
- Sour Apple
Size available in Australia:
CHAIN’D OUT – ALR
Enjoy supraphysiological and aesthetic results.Chain’d Out® is scientifically-engineered to derail muscle break-down and catabolism. This superior formula provides a synergistic boost to the pro-anabolic drive and becomes even more effective during calorie-restrictive periods such as training, cardio, calorie restriction and stress.
Chain’d Out® contains structurally unique non-hormonal plant origin Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Valene and Isoleucine, which are derived from the assimilation of proteins. BCAAs activate key enzymes and genetic factors in protein synthesis before, during and after physical exercise. BCAAs, specifically Leucine, have potent anabolic effects on protein metabolism by increasing the rate of protein synthesis in lean tissue and decreasing the rate of protein degradation in resting human muscle. Some “protected” BCAA structures just do it far better than others.
It utilizes Alpha-Hydroxy Technology to increase systemic bioavailability and lean tissue utilization by up to 200-300% thus making ALR’s precise formula more rapidly-effective with a smaller dosage when compared to “standard” products in the marketplace. Even more important is that the Alpha-Hydroxy ester-protected BCAA’s greatly avoid glyconeogenesis (the breakdown and conversion to glucose for regular caloric utilization or fat storage) even when dieting. Add to this Chain’d Out®’s technology increases the half-life of these all-important nutrients resulting in more muscle and less fat.
The scientifically-engineered formula within Chain’d Out® is reinforced with the addition of potent anti-catabolic agents, anabolic co-factors and contains significant mood enhancing plus energizing ingredients.
- Supports supraphysiological protein synthesis in muscle tissue
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Enhances energy, focus, mood and stamina
- Provides potent anti-catabolic and anti-cortisol effects
- Creates optimal vasodilation
- Enhances oxygenation and nutrient utilization
- Provides positive modulation of almost all neurotransmitters (DA, NE, SE, MAOB, Ach, GABA)
- Provides positive endogenous hormone modulation, including testosterone
- Boosts immunity and speeds recovery
- Formula supports increased bioavailability and utilization of up to 200-300% over standard BCAAs.
Flavours available in Australia:
- Banana Berry
- Blue Raspberry
- 60 servings
CHAIN’D REACTION – ALR
Chain’d Reaction® THE Ultra-Volumizing Formula
You are focused, ready to train. You’re sweating just thinking about what’s to come. You need long-lasting calories for rapid glycogen overload NOW.
You need Chain’d Reaction® – the first of a new generation of glycogen super-overload and performance matrix supplements.
Chain’d-Reaction® has been structurally altered and pre-digested for immediate lean tissue utilization and prolonged performance.
Glycogen super-overload and performance matrix:
- Promotes mind-blowing Muscle Size & Growth
- Dramatic increases in muscle glycogen super-overload
- Optimal nutrient infusion
- Long-term performance &energy
- Optimal GI clearance rate so your muscles don’t have to wait
- Increased nutrients drawn into the blood stream
- No bloating, no stomach or GI upset
- Low osmotic response
- Optimal electrolyte modulation
- Inhibits storage of fat
- Vegan friendly, hypoallergenic and gluten-free
Flavours available in Australia:
- 48 servings
- 10lb Bucket